HOME OWNERS YARD/GARAGE SALES POLICY (added in August 2016)
The Board of Directors developed this policy because of the demand from home owners. However, a homeowner can lose the privilege of having a yard/garage sale if the following rules are not followed.
- Home owners are allowed one yard/garage sale per year.
- Sale will be for one day 9a.m. to 3p.m.
- One person must attend the front entrance during the full time of yard sale. DO NOT GIVE OUT A GATE CODE.
- Person at gate will open gate for customers, hand out a map showing directions to sale. Map sheet should state that cars can only park on one side of the street. A person should be assigned to assure customers are following this parking rule. Also on the map, it should state “Speed Limit 15MPH, watch for children playing.”
- Contact Management Company at least one week in advance, so Board of Directors can be notified and posting of sale can be placed on website and Facebook
- If you are using all of your garage and driveway for the sale and need a place to park your vehicles, contact management company for a parking permit to park in pool parking lot. No parking on the street over night for safety reasons.
- One sign is allowed at front entrance and on one side of front yard of the home having the sale. No other signs allowed