As of 2020, the Minutes of meetings may be obtained by request at our Property Management Office – Etheridge Property Management, contact Amanda Pacitti or Kim Coffey, firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-484-2611. Minutes posted on our website are not secure so we will publish only Agendas when we have those in advance of a Board Meeting.
Agenda for Board Meeting 9/2/21
Date: Thursday, September 2, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM CST
Place: ZOOM meeting*
Meeting ID: 850 867 5873
* If you have an existing Zoom account, simply enter the Meeting ID and Passcode
1. Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Proof of Notice – EPM
3. Disposition of Minutes of the June 2021, Board Meeting
- 4. Officer Reports a. President’s Report – Joe Dillard
- b. Treasurer’s Report – Greg Jonston i. Financial Report
- ii. Finance Committee
- c. Other Committee Reports i. ARC – Kenny Parsons
- 5. Community Manager’s Report a. Accounts Receivable
- b. Violations
- c. Real Estate Update
- 6. Old Business a. Pool Fence Update – Greg Jonston
- b. Signage Refresh – Greg Jonston
- 7. New Business a. Installation of Speed Bumps – Joe Dillard
- b. Playground Equipment – Joe Dillard
- c. Additional Security Cameras – Craig McDonnell
- 8. Next Scheduled Meeting – Annual Meeting – Saturday, December 4th, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Agenda for Board Meeting 6/24/20
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Time: 6:00 PM CST
Place: Via Conference Call
- Call to Order, Roll Call
- Proof of Notice – EPM
- Disposition of Minutes of the March 4, 2020 Meeting
- Officer Reports
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report – Greg Jonston
- Landscape Officer’s Report – Spencer Burk
- Community Manager’s Report
- Accounts Receivable
- Real Estate Update
- Architectural Review Committee Report – Joe Dillard
- Old Business
- Contract for common area curb cleaning awarded to AquaTech for amount within budget.
- Confirmed that People’s Water has and does inspect fire hydrants.
- Gate code changes included in mail out for second half of annual assessment statement mailing.
- New Business
- Downs Plumbing quote for tennis court drainage system – Spencer Burk
- Signage refresh and replacements – Susan Arnett
- Letter to the Board from residents on Grallatorial – Craig McDonnell
- Next Scheduled Meeting – September 3, 2020
Minutes of Board Meeting on 2/12/19 as approved on at the Board Meeting on 4/17/19
Heron’s Forest Property Owners Association, Inc. C/O Perdido Sand Realty, Inc. 5615 Bauer Road Pensacola, FL 32507 850-492-2000 (phone) ~ 850-912-4240 (fax) Admin@PerdidoSand.com
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM CST
Location: Perdido Sand Realty, Inc.
5615 Bauer Road
Pensacola, FL 32507
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
1. Call Meeting to Order:
a. The meeting was called to order at 1:00.
2. Proof of notice:
a. Management confirmed the meeting was properly noticed.
3. Roll Call to Establish a Quorum:
a. A roll call was established and all Board Members were present.
b. Kim Barnstable was available by phone.
c. Jay Fraiser (Association Attorney was available by phone).
4. Board Reorganization:
a. Joe made a motion that Craig McDonnell be Vice President. Spencer seconded the motion. With all in favor the motion carried.
a. After a brief Executive Session with the Association Attorney, Craig made a motion to adjourn. Joe seconded the motion. With all in favor the meeting adjourned at 1:43.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Annual Meeting of the Membership of the
Heron’s Forest Property Owners Association, Inc. will be held at the following date, time, and place:
Thursday , December 7, 2017
6:00 P.M. (sign in begins at 5:30 P.M.)
Perdido Bay Community Center
13660 Innerarity Point Road
Pensacola, Florida 32507
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Certifying Proxies for purpose of a quorum
- Proof of notice of Meeting
- Disposition of Previous Annual Meeting Minutes
- Reports of Officers-President and Treasurer
- Reports of Committees
- New Business
- Posting: This notice with agenda has also been posted on the HFPOA property as required by the bylaw and statutory requirements.
- Jeanine Avant, President, HFPO