There are clear details here for us to follow
A Meeting of the Board of Directors under the emergency provisions of the governing bodies of Community Associations was called for 11:30a.m. on March 24, 2020, via telephone conference. Present were Janine Avant, Craig McDonnell, Sean Sharrett, Greg Jonston and Susan Arnett. Joe Dillard and Spencer Burk were absent. The meeting was called to order at 11:33 a.m.
The matter before the Board was to determine if pool and tennis courts should close considering Gov. DeSantis and local authorities’ orders, regarding COVID – 19 concerns, to limit public gatherings to 10 people and practice social distancing.
The Board decided by a vote of 4 to 1 not to close the pool and tennis courts but keep them open for limited use. We would like to see the residents balance the need to exercise and entertain themselves and their newly homebound youngsters by observing the following limitations. If social distancing restraints are not being observed, more information becomes available or the Governors orders change, we may still have to close the facilities for the health and safety of all the residents. We suggest these practices be observed as strictly as possible:
- 10 or fewer residents (each must have their household’s bracelet) in the facility at a time.
- Few to no outside guests so residents can be accommodated.
- Observe the six-foot social distancing practice.
- Bring sanitizing wipes. Wipe down pool chairs before you sit and before you leave.
- Clean the gate handles when you enter the pool.
- Clean bathroom locks and handles before entering the bathrooms and wipe down what you touch after use.
- Residents that feel sick or have recently travelled to questionable locations should remain indoors, at their homes.
- Residents at high risk for serious outcomes from the virus should consider not going to any activity outside the home.
The meeting was adjourned at 12:01pm