From: Leslie Miller
Date: April 4, 2017 at 9:32:35 AM CDTSubject:Lightning
After our ordeals recently with lightning strikes taking out garage door openers. computer equipment, televisions, and even hitting Sunshine and Dayre’s water main serving their home, I thought you would be interested in this article from Mobile. My brother’s (Doug) backyard neighbor, Jim Tamblyn’s chimney was struck by lightning and fire engulfed their house quickly. Interesting note is the advice given by the the professional electrician to protect your house. One of the repairmen who came to our house told us our greatest threat in Heron’s Forest are the trees!